AIM
Aro2001

Hobo Brawl Hobo Brawl

Hilariously Disgusting

While I was playing this game, there were several times I found myself saying, 'This just ain't right' Every time I projectile pooped or barfed. I found my saying that and cracking up the whole time. This piece is funny and fun.

There was something odd that I thought might've been a glitch that works in the player's favor. When a player dashes, if they quickly alternate between the kick and punch they can quickly swap back and forth from the slide kick to the belly bump. And if they can keep that going they can chain the move infinitely. I abused that bug(if it was a bug) and it made the game a lot easier than it probably should've been.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Haha! It ain't right, but sure is fun to do in a video game :)
Maybe I should have disabled the "infinite dash attack", but I liked doing it so much that I decided to keep it in the final version. It does make the game easier once you find out how to do it and I might have been wrong to keep it in the game...

Thanks for the review and the nine! Glad you like my game!

DKNH Calculator DKNH Calculator

Cool Calculator

While it's not a game per se, I still have respect for the use of the action script used to make it work. The clean interface is nice as well. The only problem I see is that it might get blammed by other people because it isn't a game.

The Red Dwarf Game The Red Dwarf Game

Not user friendly

I wanted to give this game a chance. I go in and after awhile I end up finding the play button by accident. I actually have to search for instructions because that button along with all the other options are in white against a white background making it hard to find anything. Then I go into instructions and I find nothing there causing me to try to figure things out through playing the game itself and then after a quick death I'm forced to say screw it and rate it a 0.

Like I said before, I wanted to give this game a chance but user interface didn't give me that option and I can't in good conscience give this game a good score until something is done about making the buttons/instructions easier to read.

digitalk responds:

Your computer has a low version of flash, and because this game was coded in flah 8, objects didnt load. download flash player 8, or whatever the latest one is, and recheck this gam, you will be suprised......

Sabermania Sabermania

Wow...

It is an amazing game. The controls took some time to get used to but it is pretty good. Has a different feel... Love the gore

Monster Mash 2 Monster Mash 2

Good game

The main problem however is that the flash links to another site when want to play again making it impossible to see in the screen

Recoil Recoil

I like it...

However I thought the game got a bit repetitive at times... I also thought the boss was a bit cheap. Well the boss robot's stomp in particular... It sucks that it's so damaging and so hard to escape at the same time... You can't dash past him... You can't dash away from it... You can't jump away from it... If you're going to make the attack so damaging, make it easier to escape. I also think that it might be a good idea to add some type of aerial dash as well. The movement in the air is painfully slow. Also when the dogs attack in 2's I noticed that you can sometimes hit one and when you hit one the other goes right by your attacks leaving you vulnerable.
It's a real pain in the ass in combo oriented games

You did a good job with the graphics and other than those flaws with the game play it's pretty good.

Styleless Rangers 2! Styleless Rangers 2!

Good Game

I like the controls on this. I just wish I could get to the next level and also I can't really read the Japanese and so understanding what's going on is a big problem

AB: Spindle AB: Spindle

Good job

I love the background and the dialog. It had a great feel to it. My main problem with the game was with stun times... They seem to last way too long

Pengu-San Pengu-San

Quite Good

My analysis completely mirrors some of the previous posters... I'd end up moving too far when trapped between an energy ball and a spear, get trapped in the corner, or I'd see a spear and I'd try to pull out but I end up not getting the response I needed to get out of the way of the spear. It also stinks when you see a spear going through 3 fish... Not fun... But other than those things I was quite entertained.

king stroker king stroker

Funny

I love it... An Arcade-like game that doesn't take itself seriously. When you're moving the mouse like that it possible to click out of the window if that happens you lose cumming opportunity...